Subject: [Leica] Re: Second attempt - PAWs
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Felix Lopez de Maturana)
Date: Thu Jul 1 02:52:32 2004

> I'm not arguing with the way Brian wants to run things..
> But I think that it is overly obvious then when one goes the the
Hasselblad
> Users gallery one expects to see Hasselblad pictures. Certainly if they
are
> not marked elsewise you would be surprised to find a Pentax shot in there!
>

> Mark Rabiner
> Photography
> Portland Oregon
> http://rabinergroup.com/

Mark

Just in case nobody wouldn't shoot anymore with Leica -which by the way
could happen if the firm (500 workers) loose the digital train- I'll remain
reading this list because I do appreciate the people here not only the
cameras they use and -very often- I love OT subjects because the people here
has a high level. Speaking about our Leica equipment is a good thing, see
pictures made with them is a good thing but the best is the bunch of all of
us.

Regards

Felix