Subject: [Leica] Apple's sexy monster displays
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 16:07:37 2004

Oh, okay, make that a light dose of Adderall instead of Ritalin. Frankly, I
admit I reacted too quickly. It's just that the mere suggestion, or
misunderstanding, that I would encourage anyone to do anything that would
put money in
the hands of the Appleoidian Empire of the Cute and the Precious, struck
hard.

Further, that I would suggest selling Leica glass, recented added to my
sacred listed of treasured acquisitions that includes cars, guitars, guns
and
motorcycles, thrust the pike all the deeper.

-Chris Lawson

leica_korenman@hotmail.com writes:

my error.
thank you for pointing it out in such a friendly manner.

Eric