Subject: [Leica] Apple's sexy monster displays
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 16:20:39 2004

Hey, why deny yourself, man? After all, you can put one of those sexy beasts
on your desk for about the same cost as an M 90mm APO ASPH (with the July 1
price increase). And for much less than 21mm ASPH, 75mm Summilux or a
Noctilux.

On an almost-serious note, art directors I work with have upgraded to the
new
monitors. They are happy little artsy fartsies, to say the least. Slightly
impoverished, but happy.

-Chris Lawson (Apple-free)

leica_korenman@hotmail.com writes:

I am suppressing my techo-lust, but these new monitors are sexy!
http://www.apple.com/displays/

Happy with my LaCie for now..
Eric

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] Apple's sexy monster displays)