Subject: [Leica] Catching up with PAWs
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Tue Jun 29 07:50:17 2004

Two new postings:

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/2004-24.htm
http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/2004-25.htm

Can't say I've taken to Kodak B&W. I can't seem to get the scans they way I
want them. I really liked TCN, but that's now discontinued.

BTW, the "film is dead" concept hasn't hit here just yet. My favourite one
hour photo centre had a two hour minimum, and when I went to pick up my
film, there was a line up of at least 20 people, most of them with 35mm
canisters in their hand!

Thanks for looking,

jim

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Catching up with PAWs)