Subject: [Leica] Re: Chillida Leku
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Felix Lopez de Maturana)
Date: Mon Jun 28 15:20:12 2004

Near my home there is a place where Eduardo Chillida the great Basque
sculptor placed around his manor a public exhibition of some of his
sculptures in stone and in iron. The big contrast between the green grass
and the colour of the iron makes an subject very interesting for getting
some pictures Here are some of the several hundreds pictures I shooted there
last Sunday. Some pieces are truly huge as you can see in "visitors" and
others weight many tons...

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=408976

Your comments are welcome

Kind regards