Subject: [Leica] Agfa Scala [wasn't Noctilux bokeh or decline of writing]
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jun 27 12:05:03 2004

I can see that it must be quite challenging - but I loved your site.
Some very fine images even if scanning them was awful. The strongest
are, for me, the first few of the fishermen out over the water.

What took you there?

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:38:15 +0200, Sander van Hulsenbeek
<alex@vanhulsenbeek.com> wrote:

> Tina wrote:
> > (it) doesn't scan well at all.
>
> Indeed: Scala is difficult to scan. To see what problems you get into,
> please have a look at this small site I uploaded today just as an
> illustration. Very contrasty, even too much for Vuescan.
> Slides look good though in projection. But who uses that today?
>
> http://home.wxs.nl/~sanderva/Lanka/index.htm
>
> Sander van Hulsenbeek

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Agfa Scala [wasn't Noctilux bokeh or decline of writing])
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Agfa Scala [wasn't Noctilux bokeh or decline of writing])
Message from alex at vanhulsenbeek.com (Sander van Hulsenbeek) ([Leica] Agfa Scala [wasn't Noctilux bokeh or decline of writing])