Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 26 Travelogue
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jun 26 18:20:41 2004

This week is more of a travelogue than anything else.  If music is your
interest then when you come to Atlanta you need to stop by Fantasyland
Records in Buckhead.  They have a huge selection of music of all kinds
both vinyl and CD.  Videos and DVD's, tour posters and memorabilia, pins
and pictures, they have a huge collection of previously owned music.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Week-26/fantasylandcustomerbasketball

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Week-26/fantasylandcashierowner

Both images mostly just show the reality of the stacks.

Last, every time I visit D.C. I shoot images of The Wall.  Some days I
am a slow learner, but the last time it occurred to me that the names
are the thing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Week-26/namesontheWall

Comments, brickbats, and spare change always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com