Subject: [Leica] FS - M2, cranks, MDa, Rollei 35s & Digisix
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Jun 25 06:43:10 2004

I am thinning down the closet further and getting rid of things that
have not seen the light of day in a while.

M2 LR, no DA, 982374, cosmetically tough (scratched back door, dent by
shutter advance, small crack in viewfinder illuminator, polished by
strap lugs, lumpily applied replacement cover, well scratched baseplate
? I am not a hack as it was mostly like this when I got it many years
ago), M6 rubber coated eyepiece (includes original), and rapid load kit
installed (no std spool), pc type flash terminals (with caps), new M6
type strap lugs, includes handbook, new M6 strap and softie. Was CLAed
by Gerry Smith at least ten years ago (new curtains) and is my quietest
M. Viewfinder is clear and bright and everything works. $500US not
including shipping.

M2 Rapidwinder "chrome" finish, very light scratches, modified to rapid
load (includes spool). $450US not including shipping. (will only sell
this if the M2 sells)

M2 and MP accessory rewind crank (Leica's latest), chrome, mint in box
$125US not including shipping. (will only sell this if the M2 sells)

M2 and MP accessory rewind crank (Stephan Gandy's Magnum clone),
chrome, minor coating imperfection $30US not including shipping.

MDa 1379775, scratched back door and minor scratching on the rest of
the body, excellent vulcanite and no strap lug wear (hardly
surprising), no viewfinder :-). I got it in a package deal. All the
shutter speeds sound fine and I have run a few rolls through it with no
problems. I would still recommend a CLA though. $250US not including
shipping.

Rollei 35s (sonnar), 2342737, chrome, glass mint, cosmetics EX+ (minor
nicks at the corners), includes folding rubber hood, screw in cap, B+W
UV filter, black case and short and long straps and manual, converted
to 1.5v silver cells (SR44 with o-ring included). $200US not including
shipping. I just never took to the camera.

Gossen DigiSix 2D74514, box, strap and instruction book but no case,
$50US not including shipping.

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] FS - M2, cranks, MDa, Rollei 35s & Digisix)
Reply from melnyk at msu.edu (Steven A. Melnyk) ([Leica] FS - M2, cranks, MDa, Rollei 35s & Digisix)