Subject: [Leica] portrait shoot last weekend - all APO 100mm
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Thu Jun 24 13:41:54 2004

Last Sunday morning I did a shoot with a family - a prelude to charging for
the service..

I was reasonably happy with the results - I have done better.
They loved it - so I guess it worked out well.

Thought it might be of interest, as nearly all were shot with an R7 with and
100mm APO lens.
This was my first real shoot with this lens. I learned alot.

Learned I need to stop down a bit more and concentrate on getting eyes into
razor focus.
Motion blur can be a bear when shooting under 1/125 s.
When you get it right, this lens is deadly sharp. (I like that, I know some
like softer 90mm lenses).

these are proofs - not final edits, so be cool:
www.faneuil.net/web_proofs.

Eric
Eric

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE