Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 24 08:13:39 2004

At 04:55 PM 6/23/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>Have any of you read the "hand-outs" from the teachers of your elementary,
>middle and high school teachers?

We moved from Venezuela (where I had been home-schooling the kids) to
Kentucky when my daughter was in the third grade.  We met with her teacher
for the first parent-teacher conference and the teacher stopped snapping
her chewing gum long enough to say "Cathy don't give me no problems."  I
immediately sent off for the home-schooling course I had used in Venezuela
and Iran and home-schooled the kids until they got to the tenth grade.

I'm back from Honduras but my computer was struck by lightning while I was
gone so I'm using my laptop with no access to former e-mail.  Any news from
the LUG?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com