Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Wed Jun 23 19:31:06 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 16:39, B. D. Colen wrote:
> I believe we are - dumber - if you're referring to basic knowledge.

It's very strange these days. Many people these have very high technical
skills. They program, build computers from scratch etc. but as the same
time display all of the intellect of a damp cardboard box. It's as if we
were turning in to a race of idiot savants.

Feli

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen))