Subject: [Leica] In The Matter of Unfocused Thought
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 11:31:26 2004

I have an extremely high tolerance for photographs exhibiting marginal focus
and exposure, so long as they are brilliantly articulate images.  I have
almost no tolerance for sloppy writing which almost always indicates sloppy
thinking.  However, if you think I am maniacal about sloppy writing, just
try splitting an infinative in a message to Marc Small!

Buzz Hausner