Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jun 23 08:02:32 2004

It all depends on how you look at it Gene. "Proper" has always been in a
state of fluctuation. It was usually defined by those who went to the
better schools.

Maybe we could say that with the proliferation of writing utensils, ie.,
computers, the definition of "proper" is being defined by a larger
percentage of the population.

There will always be masters and artists even when it comes to writing,
but my guess is that a larger percentage of the population is practising
their writing skills than ever before.

As long as we understand each other. That's kind'a what language is about.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll)