Subject: [Leica] RE: While it is happening (B. D. Colen)writing goingdwnhll
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 13:55:41 2004

In a message dated 6/22/2004 3:16:38 PM Central Standard Time,
leicaman@sympatico.ca writes:

I'm  terrible when it comes to writing on the Internet.  I push the  send
button before doing any spell checks or checks for poor  grammar.

On the other hand, I wish I had my computer and printer when I  was in
University.  Paper writing would have been so much easier than  hacking away
on my parents old manual typewriter.

-dan  c.

----

A friend of mine, once a peace corps volunteer, then a scouting
professional, went to Seminary at 45 years old and became a Priest.  I
asked him why it
took him so long to decide. He said that he had decided long  before, he
just
was waiting for God to make word processing available before he  went to
Seminary.
---

Regards,

Sonny