Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Tue Jun 22 13:38:05 2004

I use my Leica R 35 to 70 zoom on my Canon EOS D30 (30D?) and it works
great...colors are better and subjectively everything seems crisper with the
Leica lens vs my (admitedly cheap) Canon lens...it runs aperture priority
and gives me perfect exposures every time...no shutter lag. Also, I've grown
used to being able to focus in near darkness with it, no problem...
George