Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - pretty ?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 13:12:16 2004

When did they move it???

When I  was Chief of the Clinical Medicine Division for the SAC Command
Surgeon in  the '80s, I could swear I went to work each day at Offutt AFB
outside  Omaha....    ;-)

--howard
Col USAF MC  (Ret.)

In 1998
The Museum is situated on an expansive site just off of  Interstate 80 at
the
exit 426 interchange, midway between the Nebraska cities of  Omaha and
Lincoln. This area is an excellent recreational attraction for  families
because of
the neighboring Eugene T. Mahoney State Park, Platte River  State Park, and
Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park & Wildlife  Safari.

_http://www.strategicairandspace.com/general/general.htm_
(http://www.strategicairandspace.com/general/general.htm)

Regards,

Sonny