Subject: [Leica] another Ground Squirrel
From: msadat at kiakki.net (mehrdad)
Date: Mon Jun 21 00:03:02 2004

Is the cgsq02 picture photoshoped?

_______________________________
Regards, Mehrdad

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+msadat=kiakki.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+msadat=kiakki.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Richard
F. Man
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 10:45 PM
To: Leica Users Group; lug@leica-users.org
Subject: Re: [Leica] another Ground Squirrel

Doug, your pictures never fail to amaze. Exactly how do you chase a small
animal like that with a manual focus lens? For example, how much time do
you have to set up that shot? Since you are not using a zoom, do you
"stalk" it within reasonably shooting distance and hope it doesn't run
away, or?

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] another Ground Squirrel)