Subject: [Leica] Three years! I did it!
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Jun 20 18:32:25 2004

Three years ago, I stepped up to the plate and committed to doing a Picture
a Week Project.  I was encouraged by some words from Kyle Cassidy who
remains my friend, and I talk to him almost every day.

Bee Flowers thought I might be putting a deadline in front of my quality,
but looking back, his encouragement of some of my shots gave me the impetus
to forge ahead with the project.

Interestingly most of the people who keep me moving in this project do not
do a PAW themselves.  Ted, Will, CZ, Colin, Luis, Mike, and Tina, are some
who fit that bill.

There are some who do or have done the PAW this project has brought me close
to: Nathan, Chris, Jeffery, Eric and Daniel are the stars here, but there
are others, many others. In this category I want to single out GeeBee, who
has inspired me with his wit, and kept me from making some big mistakes.

In my hometown everyone is supportive. I hate to even name names, because I
get emails and acclamation all the time.  Finally, I want to thank my family
who put up with this endeavor.

Does it sound like an academy award speech?  I hope so.  If I did not name
you, it doesn't mean I don't care.  Thanks to you all.

Sonny Carter
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Three years! I did it!)
Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Three years! I did it!)