Subject: [Leica] Slide films [other than Kodachrome]
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 20 17:13:11 2004

I'm trying to simplify [and cheapen] my life by using slide film for a
while. I used Kodachrome 25 almost exclusively in the 1970's, and got
good results from Ektachrome 400 back then too. Since then, I rarely
touch the stuff other than having shot some Provia 400f (which was
marvelous but very pricey).

What is out there in the 400ish range that has given any of you good
results? I'd like to grayscale it in PS color by color, so sharpness and
smoothness are more important to me than skin tones.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Slide films [other than Kodachrome])
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Slide films [other than Kodachrome])