Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome processing
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun Jun 20 13:39:05 2004

Just an interesting side note.  Last I checked there were only two
places in the entire world that still process Super-8 Kodachrome,
Dwaynes and Kodak Switzerland.  Among that crowd Dwaynes has a good
reputation.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Kodachrome processing)