Subject: [Leica] My Sal story...
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 20 06:48:45 2004

I was going through some files yesterday and found three slides which I
got from Sal three years ago. One day in April 2001 I was sitting in an
outdoor cafe in London with Sal, having coffee and talking about Leicas,
life and such. At one point I got up to take what became my PAW for that
week:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/12.jpg

As expected, while I was doing that, Sal was using his battered Leica to
photograph ME, and a few weeks later I received a letter from him with
the three slides. I have now used these to put up my personal memorial
to Sal. There is a link from the main page on my site, or go directly to:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/sal.html

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman