Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 26 Alternative views
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jun 19 19:44:37 2004

We were in the District of Columbia late last week checking out
Georgetown University and others in the region.  I thought that I would
start with some typical clarity of thought from the Jesuits:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Paw-week-26/jesuit

Later, at the National Gallery we found that the marble in the statuary
was a touch warmer than the security personnel:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Paw-week-26/nationalgallerystatueseyesl

And last, we stopped at Arlington to pay our respects.  Leaving, I
couldn't not record going down, out of the light, into the dark:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Paw-week-26/downintotheshadows

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com