Subject: [Leica] R cameras to avoid
From: stasys1 at gte.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri Jun 18 19:48:31 2004

Hi All- I guess I struck out with my 2 R4 cameras - both are under the
numbers that Slobodan quoted. The newer one has been trouble free, the other
had to be repaired. Luckily- I have an R5 which is reliable, and a new R9
with about 10 rolls thru it- for insurance- I bought the extended 2 year
warranty- so I can break it in and have it  adjusted for the long term under
warranty. Stasys