Subject: [Leica] An R series question
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Jun 17 14:35:06 2004

> As Doug as said many times - Nothing and we mean nothing compares to the SL
> series and R8-9 screen brightness. And that would ultimately make the
> decision for me. The choice comes down to 4.
> Fond regards,
>
> G e o r g e   L o t t e r m o s e r,    imagist

Recently I got to handle an R9 during a Leica Day and I was shocked by how
bright the finder was. I had DAG re-silver the prism block on my SL and it's
really bright, but call me crazy I almost want to say that the R9 was even
brighter than the SL or my R6.2 (which is not exactly dim either. The 6.2 is
very bright.) Not by much, but it's pretty darn impressive.

Feli

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] An R series question)