Subject: [Leica] Re: Pookie the cat
From: paladin007 at comcast.net (Paul T. Winkfield)
Date: Wed Jun 16 12:04:13 2004

Oh my! Another Pookie!!!

My cat, actually was my sister-in-law, we've adapted him, is a Norwegian
Forest Cat, in winter he has a very thick white coat almost like a stuff
toy, now in his thinner summer coat, a large mane, with big brite eyes. I'll
post a pic soon...

He also answer to Pookiemonster when I'm mad at him for doing something
bad...

He loves attention, and I just returned from the vet after he got the 'most
unkindist cut' :)  my house is end of row so we have lots of windows, he is
the focus of attention of most of the girl-cats in da'hood; my trip from the
vet, he was a babe magnet!  I was stopped several times and received many
smiles from ladies; when I tell them he's my Pookie, the smiles are
priceless!

I have one cat trick, I toss coffee can top like a frisbee and he will chase
it, but I haven't figured out how to make him grab it and return. He will
circle round it then wait for me to come and toss it again. Real cool seeing
him skid across the floor! Thanks for the laughs during these trying
moments!
<paul>