Subject: [Leica] OT: UrlRun...a url utility for Windows users
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Jun 15 16:26:50 2004

Brian wrote:

>Here is Kyle's message with the URL repaired.

For Windows users, UrlRun is a great little utility:

http://www.sellsbrothers.com/tools/

Basically, copy a url to the clipboard.  UrlRun will try to fix it.  Strip
out > and the like and fix multi-line urls that have been broken.  I set it
up with a shortcut so I copy (ctrl-c) and then my "paste" shortcut is
ctrl-alt-v.  That triggers UrlRun and opens up a browser window with the
fixed url.

It handled Kyle's broken url without a hitch.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco says goodbye)