Subject: [Leica] Storm Coming
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 08:50:30 2004

In a message dated 6/14/2004 10:40:09 AM Central Standard Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:

http://www.sonc.com/storm_coming.htm

Sonny....   a very  nice...and unusual look....
please give the technical details....also was  it
in fact darker than  appears,  and lightened for
the  image?   I  am always  fascinated by your  images,

thanks,  Steve

---

Umm. I did some dodging and burning.  The ground was  lightened, and some
burning of the clouds, mostly in the clear area   of the sky to keep the eye
from
seeking that.   Shot at a very slow  shutter speed, at 100 iso on my Lika
Leica.  Thanks for the kind  comment.
--
Regards,

--