Subject: [Leica] Post Your Memories of Sal DiMarco
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Jun 14 07:58:11 2004

Fellow LUGgers,

It's very gratifying to see so many wonderful comments about Sal and his
considerable impact on our lives.

In the past, I've often found that grieving families have no idea how much
their departed relative meant to others.  It's often a revelation that the
deceased had had a significant effect on others.

To that end, I plan to bring printouts of all the posted LUG messages of
remembrance and condolence when I attend the funeral this week.  I think
that Sal's family would be pleased to see how much he meant to people around
the world.

If anyone wants to make additional comments, please post them to the LUG and
I'll include them in the folder for Sal's family.

Best regards,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco)