Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco
From: vintagepedaler at comcast.net (denik)
Date: Sun Jun 13 21:02:11 2004

My condolences to the DiMarco family.

I was fortunate to have met Sal at 2 camera shows in Fort
Washington this past year and each time he spent an hour
teaching me about using my M's and going over my lenses and
invaluable tips. And some of the stories as a photojournalist
he told me were quite amusing. And the 14260 spool kit he
sold me for my M2 will always remain a special reminder
of him everytime I load a roll of film & imagine his smile.

denik

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco)