Subject: [Leica] re: Back on the LUG
From: kottjn at hotmail.com (Jonathan k)
Date: Sun Jun 13 17:36:49 2004

Thanks for the comments Eric and Frank,

I've used Fuji superia 200 since I ran out of B&W film and can't find
anymore.
For color neg here all I can find is either superia or kodak gold.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=250405

Cheers,

Jonathan

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:38:36 -0400
From: "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Back on the LUG
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>

I abuse the 'L' word quite frequently here.
But just lovely! Very very nice skin tones.
Chromes? Negs?
Do tell.

Eric
(a perfectionist surrounded by digidits proudly waving magenta-faced ink jet
prints)