Subject: [Leica] 41mm filters
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Jun 13 11:03:29 2004

At 10:12 AM 6/13/04 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
>Does anyone know of any place selling 41mm screw in filters? Mainly for
>black and white - red, orange, yellow green etc - the basics.
>
>B+W lists that they make these, but I can't seem to find anyone stocking
>them?

Tim

Harrison & Harrison in California will sell you a really nice Series
adapter and hood and all of the filters you want at a very reasonable price
-- the entire package will probably cost you what a single B+W or Heliopan
filter will run.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!