Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco, Jr
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun Jun 13 02:10:50 2004

Dear Luggers,
What a shock! I only had the opportunity to meet Sal once when he
joined me for lunch last year in Philadelphia when I was there for a
conference - but we had a good time with Sal providing me with the
White House luggage tags and a Leica key ring that he gave away as
souvenirs to visiting firemen, and regaling me with stories of his
photographing the famous and not so famous. The two and a half hours
passed very quickly and I am so sorry that I will not have the
opportunity to meet him again. Goes to show - you never know when your
time is up - and consequently you should savour every day - as clearly
Sal did.
Yours, sadly,
Howard (in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from schroter at optonline.net (Andrew Schroter) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco, Jr)