Subject: [Leica] Hello and Puts 'Leica Lens Compendium' question
From: frank.h.mueller at gmx.de (Frank Mueller)
Date: Sat Jun 12 21:40:23 2004

Hi folks,

I am new to LUG. So first of all a warm 'hello' to everyone around here. I
am coming from good ol' Germany and Leica addict since last spring when I
could borrow a R8, Apo 2/90 and Apo-Elmarit 180 for several days. Oh boys,
simply stunning...

Now, I need some help concerning Erwin's 'Leica Lens Compendium'. This book
was published first in 2001. However, when browsing among amazon.com
recently, I accidentally saw that Amazon gives September 2003 as publishing
date. Can anyone tell me whether this is only an reprint or perhaps a
revised and improved edition, covering the latest lens goodies?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Frank

Replies: Reply from roland at dnai.com (Roland Smith) ([Leica] Hello and Puts 'Leica Lens Compendium' question)