Subject: [Leica] windows ...
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jun 11 21:40:58 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Steve Barbour wrote:

> as always your comments are appreciated....which
> do you prefer..?

Steve, the short answer:

> 3.
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-68463.html

Why? I'm not real sure. I prefer the flowing lines. Softer.

It the runner-up, running pretty much abreast with nr 3 until I made
myself choose was:

> 1.
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-68461.html

I think it might have been just too symmetrical and static, but being such
a shot, a little detail bothered me ... the lamp chain. Something on the
order of "as long as we're going for a rock solid balanced shot, lets get
that chain lined up with the center window beam(?) (not sure if that's
what you call the vertical frames).

Take care!
Daniel