Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell Update
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jun 11 20:16:50 2004

Bob's case was set for trial in January of 2005 yesterday.  Details can be
found at

http://www3.roanoke.com/news/nrv/6213.html

Those wishing more detail can contact me directly and off-List.

Incidentally, the fellow writing the article is Paul Dellinger who, on the
side, is an accomplished writer of science fiction.  I mentioned to him
when he called that he had interrupted my reading of a Roger Zelazny novel
and we had quite a discussion about the author, whom Dellinger knew well.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!