Subject: [Leica] Unlurking for Reagan War Story
From: Cmrausr at aol.com (Cmrausr@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 20:14:58 2004

With the increased press corps numbers, and increased security, I doubt that
it's as easy to get spontaneous images, although the Reagan press office
tried
mightily to make sure we only saw what they wanted to see. Reagan's
personality was such that he made things happen every once in a while. But
if you
blinked, you missed it.

I do know that the camera car which used to be just a few car lengths behind
the President's limo, is now much farther back, which makes it much tougher
get up to the limo itself if necessary.

scott
<< Thanks Scott, very interesting.

Do photographers still get to follow GWB around in the same way you did with
Reagan?

Neil