Subject: [Leica] Grateful for California Dead
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Thu Jun 10 18:43:33 2004

http://www.straylight.ca/temp_pix/reaganincanada.jpg

YUP!  Leica R4 ...with a jeeezley big Metz flash.... Remember those, Ted?
I think you were on my left.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland

 ----JUST RELEASED-------

NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0 www.straylight.ca/newfoundland

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Grateful for California Dead)