Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 14:23:44 2004

I bet that ulcer problem has cleared-up, though.

And he's more than just your brother-in-law, he's your "Vietnam Vet"
brother-in-law? The Kerry-Qualification for a) credibility and b) sympathy
has
certainly taken root in the east.

-Chris Lawson

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
Oh, right, the Air Traffic Controllers. My Vietnam Vet brother-in-law used
be one of those. Worked the tower at National - ooops - Ronald Reagan
Airport. Hasn't had a comparable job since.