Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: vze249jf at verizon.net (Jon)
Date: Thu Jun 10 07:38:41 2004

> While   one may disagree with his politics.

I disagree with the dead people left in his wake.

>He was a gentlemen with a
> unique sense of humor.

My mother was a depression-era child and tough as nails. I remember her
listening to a news report about the death squads in Latin America during
Reagan's reign. She was crying.

"Gentlemen" do not do that to a person.

>The one photograph, I wish was used with his obit,
> was the one of him sticking his thumbs in his ears and waving at all the
> photographers at a White House Press Photographers' Association dinner.
> Sal DiMarco, Jr.

Nice memory. Sounds like denial to me.

Jon