Subject: [Leica] Proposed photography ban on NYC subways and buses
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Wed Jun 9 10:13:14 2004

If you haven't already heard about this, please read the following
article.

http://www.photo.net/oped/mtaban/

I urge everyone to make their opinion known on this matter. The article
above has a link to the New York MTA authority. I am a native New
Yorker and am not exactly thrilled by this idea. New York is a mecca
for photographers world wide and this ban would seriously curtail an
important cultural and artistic aspect of that wonderful city, besides
it being an attack on our first amendment rights.

Be polite and professional, but let them know how you feel.

And remember:

 Cheers,

Feli

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Proposed photography ban on NYC subways and buses)