Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted's Book
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Jun 9 08:22:20 2004

Ted and Sandy

Well I have had a couple of nights to look through the book now, and my
first comment is WOW!  I know you don't like this type of comment but the
photographs really are in the WOW range. There is so much content in them
and the lighting, capture of the right moment of the subject really
elevates this book above 'Doctor's Work' (Which is excellent to begin
with).  The captured expressions and emotions of the women portrayed in
this work really draws you into the situation portrayed.  There were about
5 photos that don't quite hit it off with me, but the book overall is a
tremendous hit.  I am about half way through the text at the front of the
book, along with looking back over the photographs.

Ted and Sandy, Congratulations on this excellent piece of work.  You both
are truly masters of your craft.

Gene