Subject: [Leica] Subject:Don's PAW 23
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jun 7 09:27:13 2004

Nice one, Don.  Great capture of a mood by showing the self-hug on the
sidelines while still hinting at the main action.  I think it's improved by
having your description, otherwise I'm not sure I would have known it was a
graduation.

I was just at my little brother's high school graduation, and I'm sure my
take won't touch this one.