Subject: [Leica] Paper for printing photos ?
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 7 07:21:36 2004

Hello everyone,
I've been trying to Google the information I require without much success.

Does anyone know if there is a list of papers, types, manufacturers
which can tell me which are compatible
with the defaults shown for an HP photosmart 7960 printer.

Some paper types aren't listed and the colours go way off track if you
don't have the right settings.
An example , if I use Epson Heavyweight Matte for BW prints I have to
set HP normal matte, if I use the setting HP premium matte I get a
colour cast
on the final print. Epson doesn't tell me on the package whether the
paper is normal, premium, plus or whatever.The same applies to
Geha Photo Glossy papers.
I would v. much appreciate any help,
TIA
Douglas