Subject: [Leica] My Leica Site
From: mbell at mail.utexas.edu (Michael Bell)
Date: Fri Jun 4 14:34:28 2004

Hello Everyone

I have been very busy and out of touch with the LUG for a very long
time.  I've also not been maintaining my site:
http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica

I think I am now caught up with the LUGer Index and the Stolen Leica
Listing.  If you would like to be added to either of those lists,
please email me.  For the subject please use "LUG Index" or "Stolen
Leica."

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with things better now.

I wish I could say I have been busy taking pictures, but I've mainly
been dealing with a thousand or so future teachers running around
with Apple iBooks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

--
Michael Bell