Subject: [Leica] FA-1027 Developer
From: tim at KairosPhoto.com (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu Jun 3 21:46:29 2004

Here it is - not sure how correct the post is:

"Anthony now has his own liquid concentrate film developer, called FA-1027. In his product description on the Fine Art Photo Supply website, he mentions the things he didn't like about DD-X that motivated him to formulate his new, improved film developer. I was ready to order a bottle until I realized that FA-1027 is a PQ developer that uses two restrainers, benzotriazole and potassium bromide. It sounds like a close version of a Crawley formulation for Paterson (FX-39?)."

http://www.patersonphotographic.com/chemistry/developers.html#one

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] FA-1027 Developer)