Subject: [Leica] Farthingstone Northamptonshire #2
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Thu Jun 3 13:12:49 2004

>From : "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics"
Subject : RE: [Leica] Farthingstone Northamptonshire #2
Nice, it also works well cropped square giving more attention to the subject which is quite a nice scene in and of its-self. Un-cropped gives a yoga like expansive feeling although I can barely fit it on my monitor.

Chris Saganich

On Behalf Of Graham Battison
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_02.html
Hi Chris,

I ran a couple of different angles on the shot but once I have them I try to stick with the whole negative. Your point about the virtue of other crops is well taken. I have been contacted off list about other crops. The other shots I took were with a 35mm Summicron and a horizontal with the 90mm Summicron:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_02a.html

Thanks for looking

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com