Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux(yellow filter)
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Jun 3 12:16:28 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Rabiner" <mark@rabinergroup.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Noctilux(yellow filter)

> On 5/31/04 1:43 PM, "Adam Bridge" <abridge@dcn.org> wrote:
>
> > On Monday, May 31, 2004 animal thoughtfully wrote:
> >
> >> Since i,m contemplating to give techpan a try would you elaborate why
you
> >> prefer T-max?
> >
> > I can't, of course, speak for Slobodan but I find that TMAX100 has
become so
> > close to Technical Pan that I no longer want to mess with Technidol etc
and
> > it's
> > 2 stops faster!
> >
> > The imaging of TechPan in the red does make it very nice for some
portraits
> > and
> > landscapes, however. It's just costly to develop while TMAX works great
in
> > XTOL.
> >
> > Adam
> >
> Are you doing ok with Xtol and Tmax 100?
>
> Mark Rabiner
> Photography
> Portland Oregon
>

> New-improved
> http://rabinergroup.com/

Thanks for all your comments.I have never developped anything so I,m going
to start with Techpan anyhow since i cant get it done at my lab.I,m
practising at the moment .Forgot to heed the advice about using blunt can
openers and had one inside my thumb during a first dark run.
Hope to show you something in a few weeks.
simon jessurun
amsterdam

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Hypering film)