Subject: [Leica] Ted's not from america ...
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Thu Jun 3 06:23:38 2004

Jeffery Smith wrote:

> We had a Canadian working here at the school (but I
> couldn't really tell by
> looking at her). She complained that we only had
> Lipton tea and not Tetley
> tea, so I bought some Tetley. Well, it was the
> Tetley tea in square tea
> bags!!! Major error!!! I finally found Tetley tea in
> round tea bags at the
> local A&P.
>
> Ted, is there a difference between them little round
> bags and them little
> square bags of Tetley?
>
> (by the way, she drank Kentucky sourmash whiskey
> instead of Canadian Club).

Round bags are preferred for brewing in a cup. If
you're making tea in a pot, the square bags are just
as good -- although loose tea is best.

But if you could find her some Red Rose tea, she'll
love you forever.

Her preference for Kentucky sourmash over our rye is
fully understandable.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal