Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 2 15:07:41 2004

Gene said:

>To be absolutely correct, you are an American, just like any Mexican, and
> All South Americans are.  The reference of America/American has been >
misused for the last 200 + years.  Those of us that are generally referred >
to as the Americans are to be properly to be called United States
> citizens, who are also Americans.  Americans are anyone who is
> native/citizens to any of the countries on the 2 American Continents.<<

Gene,
Point well taken sir. In case it should be necessary to make reference to my
United Sates of America cousins in the future, I shall respond and identify
them correctly. :-)
ted