Subject: [Leica] Getty Photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jun 1 19:19:28 2004

At 04:06 PM 6/1/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Here's the image run through Photoshop to exaggerate the tonal variations
>(all of this was shades of black in the original)
>
>http://riverside.reid.org/~reid/gettyman.jpg

Your example shows up fine.  My Sony 21" Trinitron calibrated with a Spyder
shows a very black rectangle with a white splotch in the middle.  One of
these days I'll have to replace this monitor!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Getty Photos)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Getty Photos)